TRAVEL, SHOP & DINE WITH PEACE OF MIND
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our station safe.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO STAY SAFE AT ST. PANCRAS
- Plan your journey in advance and, where possible, travel when it is quieter
- Wear a face covering if it helps you travel with confidence
- Where possible please try to give each other a little space
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before and after you travel. You’ll find free hand sanitiser dispensers around the station.
WE’RE SERIOUS ABOUT CLEANING
Our cleaning and safety measures have been Bureau Veritas certified - giving you extra peace of mind for when you visit.
In addition to our more regular cleaning regime, we continue with the following:
- Zoono Sanitising: We continue to apply Zoono sanitiser to public areas and toilets which prevents COVID-19 bacteria from settling for up to 30 days. To remain a consistently high hygiene standard, we’re doing this process every 14 days.
- Prism Technology: Our latest technology to ensure our toilets are of the highest standard of hygiene. We regularly test heavily touched points and adjust our cleaning regime to meet these cleaning requirements to improve efficiency. They also get a weekly disinfectant clean using the Foamex method.
- Still doing the robot: Our cleaning robots, Misty & Apollo, are still hard at work throughout the station. Misty is still cleaning and disinfecting surfaces simultaneously with its automated scrubber dryer. Its function to auto-charge, drain and refill providing consistent cleaning 24/7. Apollo’s unique technology can kill 99.9999% of viruses and bacteria including COVID-19 on all surfaces and in the air surrounding it in a matter of minutes.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN
Separately, if you're a Eurostar customer you can book a PCR COVID test through their service here. Please note that this is only for Eurostar passengers.
SHOP & DINE SAFE
We’re pleased to welcome you to enjoy some simple pleasures at St. Pancras.
- Clear wayfinding: You can plan your route around the station by looking at our station map on our website here or follow the clear wayfinding throughout the station. If you’re already in the station, the station map will appear once you’ve logged on to our free Wi-Fi on your device.
Both pianos have been treated with a special long-lasting Virus Guard Shield which protects against harmful bacteria, and our dedicated cleaning team have added the pianos to their usual rounds of the station.
To help us keep the pianos clean and safe there’s just a few things to keep in mind:
- Please use hand sanitiser before and after playing.
- If you’re not playing, please enjoy the music from a safe distance.
CCTV, SAFE ZONES, HELP POINTS AND ENHANCED LIGHTENING
St Pancras International is part of the Secure Station Scheme, which means the station meets prescribed safety standards set by the British Transport Police and the Department for Transport. These include CCTV coverage, safe zones, help points and enhanced lighting.
St Pancras International is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is monitored and patrolled constantly, both by CCTV coverage and by station staff and the police. The station only closes on Christmas day, however is still patrolled and monitored.
All station staff are trained on emergency policies and procedures. We all work together to ensure St Pancras International is a safe place.