REDISCOVER SIMPLE PLEASURES WITH PEACE OF MIND
We look forward to welcoming you back to St Pancras International. Here’s what we’re doing, and what we all need to do to keep each other safe, so that you can enjoy rediscovering the simple pleasures that you’ve missed the most.
STAND OUT OF THE CROWD – STAY SAFE & SOCIALLY DISTANCE
- Please always wear a face covering whilst in the station and using the railways unless you have a valid exemption. This includes in the public areas and retail units.
- You must socially distance as required by the government’s rules UK Government rules and guidance and to make this easier, travel at less busy periods when possible.
- You are permitted to remove your face covering when seated for eating or drinking, but you must put it back on when you move around the station again.
- Carry hand sanitiser with you and sanitise your hands before and after a journey.
- Do not visit the station if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
WE’RE STILL SERIOUS ABOUT CLEANING
In addition to our more regular cleaning regime, we continue with the following:
- Zoono Sanitising: We continue to apply Zoono sanitiser to public areas and toilets which prevents COVID-19 bacteria from settling for up to 30 days. To remain a consistently high hygiene standard, we’re doing this process every 14 days.
- Prism Technology: Our latest technology to ensure our toilets are of the highest standard of hygiene. We regularly test heavily touched points and adjust our cleaning regime to meet these cleaning requirements to improve efficiency. They also get a weekly disinfectant clean using the Foamex method.
- Still doing the robot: Our cleaning robots, Misty & Apollo, are still hard at work throughout the station. Misty is still cleaning and disinfecting surfaces simultaneously with its automated scrubber dryer. Its function to auto-charge, drain and refill providing consistent cleaning 24/7. Apollo’s unique technology can kill 99.9999% of viruses and bacteria including COVID-19 on all surfaces and in the air surrounding it in a matter of minutes.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN
Please remember to wear a mask and socially distance on platforms and trains at all times. If possible, avoid travelling during busier periods. Please follow the links to see Southeastern Railway, East Midlands Railway, Thameslink and Eurostar’s latest news on cleaning and safety measures and to plan your journey.
The station's Boots store offers PCR COVID tests which you can book directly through Boot's website.
Separately, if you're a Eurostar customer you can book a PCR COVID test here. Please note that this is only for Eurostar passengers.
SHOP & DINE SAFE
We’re pleased to welcome you back to enjoy a wider range of our shops and restaurants. See what safety measures are being taken and new services offered by our restaurants, bars, cafes, and pubs as well as our shops and other services to keep you safe.
- Outdoor dining: Our pubs are back open for al fresco dining and our cafes remain open for takeaway and delivery. See our Eat & Drink page for more information.
- Clear wayfinding: You can plan your route around the station by looking at our station map on our website here or follow the clear wayfinding throughout the station including a large projector screen in the circle area, just below the South Eastern ticket gates. If you’re already in the station, the station map will appear once you’ve logged on to our free Wi-Fi on your device.
- More Seating: We’ve installed more seating across the station, with phone charging ports on most, and will be open in line with social distancing guidance.