TRAVEL, SHOP & DINE WITH PEACE OF MIND
We look forward to welcoming you to St Pancras International. Here’s what we’re doing, and what we all need to do to keep each other safe, so that you can enjoy discovering the simple pleasures that you’ve missed the most.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO STAY SAFE AT ST. PANCRAS
- Face coverings: Face coverings are recommended while in the station and on public transport, including on the London Underground unless you are exempt. Face coverings are compulsory on Eurostar unless you are exempt. Please also keep in mind that our restaurants and cafes have their own individual policies on the use of face coverings.
- Keeping your distance: Where possible please try to give each other a little space and keep some distance from others whilst in the station.
- Washing your hands: It’s still a good idea to wash your hands regularly, especially before and after you travel. You’ll find free hand sanitiser dispensers around the station.
WE’RE SERIOUS ABOUT CLEANING
Our COVID-19 cleaning and safety measures have been Bureau Veritas certified - giving you extra peace of mind for when you visit.
In addition to our more regular cleaning regime, we continue with the following:
- Zoono Sanitising: We continue to apply Zoono sanitiser to public areas and toilets which prevents COVID-19 bacteria from settling for up to 30 days. To remain a consistently high hygiene standard, we’re doing this process every 14 days.
- Prism Technology: Our latest technology to ensure our toilets are of the highest standard of hygiene. We regularly test heavily touched points and adjust our cleaning regime to meet these cleaning requirements to improve efficiency. They also get a weekly disinfectant clean using the Foamex method.
- Still doing the robot: Our cleaning robots, Misty & Apollo, are still hard at work throughout the station. Misty is still cleaning and disinfecting surfaces simultaneously with its automated scrubber dryer. Its function to auto-charge, drain and refill providing consistent cleaning 24/7. Apollo’s unique technology can kill 99.9999% of viruses and bacteria including COVID-19 on all surfaces and in the air surrounding it in a matter of minutes.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN
Separately, if you're a Eurostar customer you can book a PCR COVID test through their service here. Please note that this is only for Eurostar passengers.
All contacts of Omicron cases will be required to self-isolate for 10 days regardless of vaccination status. Anyone entering the UK will require a PCR test within 48hours of arrival and will need to self-isolate until they have a negative result.
SHOP & DINE SAFE
We’re pleased to welcome you to enjoy some simple pleasures at St. Pancras, by choosing to shop and dine at the station you're helping us support vital UK peatland restoration projects - you can find out more about Project Peatlands here.
- Clear wayfinding: You can plan your route around the station by looking at our station map on our website here or follow the clear wayfinding throughout the station including a large projector screen in the circle area, just below the South Eastern ticket gates. If you’re already in the station, the station map will appear once you’ve logged on to our free Wi-Fi on your device.
We're pleased to say that the station’s pianos are open.
Both pianos have been treated with a special long-lasting Virus Guard Shield which protects against harmful bacteria, and our dedicated cleaning team have added the pianos to their usual rounds of the station.
To help us keep the pianos clean and safe there’s just a few things to keep in mind:
- Please use hand sanitiser before and after playing.
- If you’re not playing, please enjoy the music from a safe distance.