We have created something very special with St Pancras International. Europe's longest champagne bar, a world class restaurant, not to mention a daily fresh food market and top quality retail which have all contributed to redefining customers expectations of rail travel.
St Pancras International is not just a place to pass through but a place where people want to stay and meet. Our success in achieving this vision has been underpinned by the unparalleled levels of customer service our team at St Pancras International offer our UK visitors and international customers.
If you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
What does a Retail Team Member do at PAUL UK?
Contributes to increasing the sales of the shop through providing high quality food, sharing product knowledge, excellent displays, exceptional customer service, and working as part of a team.
• Assisting in the preparation and service of all products as required, ensuring the correct standard and quality is met at all times
• Providing an excellent experience to each and every customer who visits the shop, ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded at all times
• Assisting your colleagues whenever and wherever possible, thereby promoting excellent teamwork
The bread and butter:
• Passion for food & drink quality
• Good communication skills including verbal English
• Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
• Outgoing & lively personality
• Smart appearance
• Flexible and committed
• Highly motivated
• Team player
The icing on the cake:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• 28 days holiday
• 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
• Free meal on days worked
• Free tea and coffee on days worked
• Half yearly social events for the whole company
Team Members can earn a starting rate of £8.50ph incl bonus!
Development through workbooks, online course and on the job you can become a multi skilled team member, then a Team Member Masters and then work your way up to Supervisor.
Each level includes a pay rise! Supervisors can potentially earn £9.60per hour including bonus.
To APPLY or for more information please contact Stpancras@paul-uk.com.