We have created something very special with St Pancras International. Europe's longest champagne bar, a world class restaurant, not to mention a daily fresh food market and top quality retail which have all contributed to redefining customers expectations of rail travel.
St Pancras International is not just a place to pass through but a place where people want to stay and meet. Our success in achieving this vision has been underpinned by the unparalleled levels of customer service our team at St Pancras International offer our UK visitors and international customers.
Hamleys are hiring a Store Manager for their St Pancras International store. The salary is £24,000-£27,000. It is a Permanent - Full Time job, with an immediate start.
Reporting Manager: Trading Manager – UK & ROI
Direct Reports: Assistant Manager
Job Purpose Summary
To exceed annual retail sales, profit, service and brand standards to agreed targets through the support, management and development of the store team(s).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Leads by example with energy, passion, integrity and enthusiasm
• Drive all retail operations with creativity and vision
• Demonstrates passion in delivering results, meeting goals/deadlines and exceeding expectations
• Takes personal responsibility and able to make tough decisions
• Demonstrates courage, self-belief, persistence and flexibility
• Shows physical and mental stamina and resilience
• Seeks and handles both positive and negative personal feedback
• Demonstrates standards of excellence
• Excellent inter-personal skills,
• Professional and logical approach to problem solving,
• Strong initiative and self – motivation,
• Determination to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude,
• Confident in own actions and fosters confidence in others,
• Promotes personal credibility through working productively,
• Approaches all aspects of work with passion, a positive attitude
• Inspire, challenge and support colleagues,
• To develop others and give recognition instinctively
• Shows a willingness to learn and self-develop
Specific Job Skills:
Interested applicants should send a CV to the following email: SNaeem@hamleys.co.uk (Sadiya Naeem, HR Assistant).